we have some modified rules to follow during this current health crisis. We ask that you be patient and flexible as we try to accommodate as many people as safely as we can.
We highly encourage all patrons to shower prior to entering the pool. There are two showers on the deck along with the ones in the private changing rooms.
You can reserve your lane time online on the HU website, or call the front desk. If there is no one waiting for your lane at the end of your 30-minute workout, you may continue swimming until another patron requires the lane. Please be courteous and exit the pool when your time is up.
Two option now available for booking lanes:
1) You can book a 30-minute lane space each day and be guaranteed your own lane in the 3.5, 4, 4.5, and 7 foot lanes.
2) If you are willing to share the lane with one other person, you can now reserve lanes 5 and 6 for two 30-minute sessions each day.
Sharing a lane is simple:
i) When signing up for a lane, you will now sign up for a specific lane (5 feet or 6 feet) depth and a specific lane side (A or B).
ii) If you wish to swim for up to an hour you will need to reserve two 30-minute slots.
iii) You will get in and out at your designated end of the pool. You will also rest between laps at your designated end.
iv) Even though there will be no physical barrier between you and the person you are sharing the lane with, you will swim on the same side of the lane for your entire swim.
The spa is OPEN: 15-minute maximum, and only 1 person or single family at a time. Like the lap lanes, you can also reserve spa time online on the HU website, or by calling the front desk staff to record the reservation.
Children are allowed to use the lap lanes only if they are swimming laps.
Please stay home if you don’t feel well or have been around someone who is ill.
PLEASE DO NOT WEAR ANY FRAGRANCE OR SCENTED PRODUCTS ONTO THE POOL DECK OR IN THE POOL
Looking for a specific lane?
Select your lane by clicking in the All Instructor drop down menu or to see all AVAILABLE lanes just click search
In addition to the two pools we also have a Hot Tub available for members and guests ages 14 and over. The Hot Tub is currently only AVAILABLE for use by 1 person or household at a time and can be reserved below.
Open Swim & Water Walking Availability
Water Walking and Open Swim Guidelines
- At this time, you do not need to sign up in advance for either Open Swim or Water Walking.
- Please follow the counter-clockwise “track direction” when walking during Water Walking times.
- All Members and Guests age 5 and over must have a mask when entering and leaving the facility. Please wear your mask until you get into the pool. You should not wear a mask into the water.
- Temporarily for your health and safety, we are only supplying noodles for children to play with during open. You can bring you own toys to use as well.
- Please maintain appropriate social distance from other groups participating in Open Swim. This includes both in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Do not come to the club if you are feeling sick.