As the pool reopens, we have some modified rules to follow during this current health crisis. We ask that you be patient and flexible as we try to accommodate as many people as safely as we can.
- There is a 30-minute maximum allotted time for lap lane use per day. You can reserve your lane time below, or call the front desk. If there is no one waiting for your lane at the end of your 30-minute workout, you may continue swimming until another patron requires the lane.
- Only 1 person allowed in each of the lanes available for lap swim (you may share a lane if you currently reside with each other).
- The spa is OPEN: 15-minute maximum, and only 1 person or single family at a time. Like the lap lanes, you can also reserve spa time online below, or by calling the front desk staff to record the reservation.
- Please follow the counter-clockwise “track direction” when water walking in the shallow lanes
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance and must be cancelled at least 1 hour before your reserved time to avoid a $5 no show charge.
- Children are allowed to use the lap lanes only if they are swimming laps.
- Children playing in the pool is only allowed during Open Swim. Open Swim will take place in the shallow side of the lap pool. Please ensure that kids maintain proper social distance from other groups while participating in open swim.
- Showers will only be available in the private changing rooms, not in the main locker rooms.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR ANY FRAGRANCE OR SCENTED PRODUCTS ONTO THE POOL DECK OR IN THE POOL
Looking for a specific lane?
Select your lane by clicking in the All Instructor drop down menu or to see all AVAILABLE lanes just click search
In addition to the two pools we also have a Hot Tub available for members and guests ages 14 and over. The Hot Tub is currently only AVAILABLE for use by 1 person or household at a time and can be reserved below.
Open Swim & Water Walking Availability
Water Walking and Open Swim Guidelines
- At this time, you do not need to sign up in advance for either Open Swim or Water Walking.
- Please follow the counter-clockwise “track direction” when walking during Water Walking times.
- All Members and Guests age 5 and over must have a mask when entering and leaving the facility. Please wear your mask until you get into the pool. You should not wear a mask into the water.
- Temporarily for your health and safety, we are only supplying noodles for children to play with during open. You can bring you own toys to use as well.
- Please maintain appropriate social distance from other groups participating in Open Swim. This includes both in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Do not come to the club if you are feeling sick.
No events available!