Kids Club & Tumble ROOM!
Our Kids’ Club and Tumble Room provide more than just a convenient babysitting service. They provide parents with the freedom to exercise and they offer children exciting opportunities for social interaction and physical activity.
Reservations: To help ensure the safest, most enjoyable time can be had by all, reservation are required for your kids in the Kids Club and Tumble Room. Reservations can be made up to a week in advance by calling the Front Desk.
Cost: $2.00 per child per visit. Failing to show for a reserved time, without calling, will result in your account being assessed the $5.00 per child fee.
Monday – Friday: 8:15am – 12:30pm
Saturday 8:30am – 12:30pm
Evening Hours Monday – Thursday 4:00pm – 7:30pm
For many of our members, these rooms are the primary reason they come to the club. Our friendly, caring staff create a safe, nurturing environment for your child while you take the time to improve your health through exercise and spend time interacting with adults for a change!
Kids’ Club Facts
- The Kids’ Club is open to children between the ages of 6 weeks and 8 years.
- The maximum length of stay for children 2 hours (1.5 hours for those not yet walking).
- Reservations are required for all children. You may call up to a week in advance to reserve a time slot.
- Parents MUST remain on the premises while their children are in the Kids’ Club.
- Children must be signed in and signed out by the same parent unless different arrangements have been made with the Kids’ Club staff in advance.
- Kids’ Club staff will not change dirty diapers or feed children while in the Kids’ Club. If a diaper needs changing, the staff will page the parent.
- No food, drink or personal toys are permitted in the Kids’ Club.
- The Kids’ Club has a fee per child per visit, regardless of membership type.
This exciting room was designed with the 4-8 year-olds in mind. Fun, energetic play is the goal – smiling, sweaty faces is often the result. With a variety of soft play structures like tunnels, ramps, barrels and thick cushioned flooring kids can run, chase, play and get their exercise downstairs while you do yours’ upstairs. If you thought it would be tough getting your kids to come to the club, think again. They’ll probably be dragging you here instead!