Kids Club & Tumble Room Now Open!!
COVID-19 Policy Update
As we reopen the Kid’s Club and Tumble Room, the health and safety of our staff, members, and their children is our biggest concern. We have adopted new policies to directly address these concerns and will start with a gradual opening. Initially we will be operating with reduced hours and reduced number of children to allow us to evaluate our processes and procedures before expanding services.
Reservations: Initially we will be limiting Kids’ Club and the Tumble Room to a total of 10 children at a time. Parents and guardians will sign up for a specific timeslot. Reservations can be made up to a week in advance by calling the Front Desk. No walk-ins accepted.
Parents can arrive anytime during their reserved slot but can only stay for 1 ½ hours or until the end of their reserved slot.
8:15 am – 10:30am
10:45am – 12:15pm
Saturdays 8:15am – 10:45am
Tuesday 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Thursday 4:45pm – 7:00pm
Arrival: To eliminate congestion when checking into the Kids’ Club, you will need to call from your car once you have arrived at the club. When the lobby, is clear we will invite you in. Children’s temperatures will be taken with a touchless forehead thermometer. Children with temperatures over of 100.3 degrees will not be admitted. After temperatures have been taken you will sign in and the children will head into the play area.
Mask Policy: All staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Parents are required to wear masks while dropping off and picking up their child(ren).
- Children ages 2 and under should not wear a mask.
- Per State guidelines, “when feasible, children age 5 years and older who can wear a cloth face covering safely and consistently should wear a cloth face covering while in the child care center“, however, “Children should NOT be forced to wear a cloth face covering if they are not comfortable/able to do so safely“
Social Distancing: Young children generally are unable to social distance. Kids’ Club staff will offer independent play options but are unable to enforce strict social distancing measures.
Cost: $2.00 per child per visit. Failing to show for a reserved time, without calling, will result in your account being assessed the $5.00 per child fee.
Cleaning: Toys, surfaces, and other high touch areas will be cleaned throughout your child’s time in the Kids’ Club. In addition, we have closed times between each reservation session to more thoroughly clean the play area. All toys, surfaces, and floors will be cleaned during these closed times. Restrooms and Lobby area will also be cleaned and sanitized regularly each day.
Toys and Activities: Some toys have been removed from the Kids’ Club and Tumble Room to allow us to ensure a clean and safe environment (no dress up clothing). We normally are strong believers in sharing during playtime. For now, we are going to discourage sharing toys. With the reduced number of children initially we are confident there will be plenty of toys to go around. We will also be continuing our crafts, since they are great independent activities that children enjoy taking home.
Our Kids’ Club provides more than just a convenient babysitting service, they provide parents with the freedom to exercise and they offer children exciting opportunities for social interaction and physical activity.
For many of our members, these rooms are the primary reason they come to the club. Our friendly, caring staff create a safe, nurturing environment for your child while you take the time to improve your health through exercise and spend time interacting with adults for a change!
Kids’ Club Facts
- The Kids’ Club is open to children between the ages of 6 weeks and 8 years.
- The maximum length of stay for children 1.5 Hours.
- Reservations are required for all children. You may call up to a week in advance to reserve a time slot.
- Parents MUST remain on the premises while their children are in the Kids’ Club.
- Children must be signed in and signed out by the same parent unless different arrangements have been made with the Kids’ Club staff in advance.
- Kids’ Club staff will not change dirty diapers or feed children while in the Kids’ Club. If a diaper needs changing, the staff will page the parent.
- No food, drink or personal toys are permitted in the Kids’ Club.
- The Kids’ Club has a fee per child per visit, regardless of membership type.
- Complete Kids Club Covid Policies
This exciting room was designed with the 4-8 year olds in mind. Fun, energetic play is the goal – smiling, sweaty faces is often the result. With a variety of soft play structures like tunnels, ramps, barrels and thick cushioned flooring kids can run, chase, play and get their exercise downstairs while you do yours’ upstairs. If you thought it would be tough getting your kids to come to the club, think again. They’ll probably be dragging you here instead!