Due to the club closure and the uncertainly of when we will be able to reopen we will be suspending registration for all programs.
As soon as we get an opening date we will begin registration for our newly revised programs.
Thanks for your patience and stay safe.
Health Unlimited Team coaches will be coaching Sunday swim clinics designed to master the basic mechanics of all 4 strokes, and build endurance for longer swim practices in an atmosphere that is supportive and motivating. It is a short term commitment.
Requirements for all swim clinics :
- Coach Evaluation – If your swimmer has not been in these programs prior to this year, is new to Health Unlimited Aquatics or has not been swimming in our program for more than a year, please contact Valencio Jackson, Aquatics Director at Health Unlimited at your earliest convenience.
- Must be able to swim 50 yards of Freestyle & Backstroke
- 25 yards of each stroke for swimmers ages 6-8 years old
- Must be able to swim 25 yards of either Breaststroke or Butterfly
Sunday Swim Clinic:
Eligible Swimmers Ages 6-17 years
Winter Session 2: March 1st – April 5th
Spring Session 1: April 19th – June 7th (No Clinic 5/10 and 5/24)
- Ages 6yrs – 8 yrs: 4:20pm – 5:20pm
- Ages 9yrs – 12 yrs: 3:20pm – 4:20pm
- Ages 13yrs & older: 2:20pm – 3:20pm
Pricing: Members $85 /NonMembers $110
Weekday Swim Clinic:
Eligible Swimmers Ages 9-12 years
Winter Session 1: January 14th – March 5th
Spring Session – See Spring into Summer Training
REGISTRATION OPENS FOR Spring:
MEMBERS – March 25th
NON-MEMBERS – April 8th