Clinic offerings include Sunday, Tuesday or Thursday Options For swimmers ages 6-12 years old as well as Tuesday and Thursday Teen Fitness Swimming for ages 13-17 Years old.
Both are designed to master the basic mechanics of all 4 strokes, and build endurance for longer swim practices in an atmosphere that is supportive and motivating. It is a short term commitment.
Space is very limited! We will have a much smaller number of available spots on the roster per practice group than we have had in the past. In terms of actual practice logistics, we will have a maximum of 2-4 swimmers per lane (depending on age group), starting and finishing each set in a staggered pattern so that we are able to maintain safe physical distancing when swimmers pause.
- Coach Evaluation – If your swimmer has not been in these programs prior to this year, is new to Health Unlimited Aquatics or has not been swimming in our program for more than a year, please contact Valencio Jackson, Aquatics Director at Health Unlimited at your earliest convenience.
- Must be able to swim 50 yards of Freestyle & Backstroke
- 25 yards of each stroke for swimmers ages 6-8 years old
- Must be able to swim 25 yards of either Breaststroke or Butterfly
Sunday Swim Clinic:
April 25th – June 13th
- No practice on 5/9 for Mother’s Day
- No practice on 5/30 for Memorial Day Weekend
Ages 6yrs – 8yrs: 3:30pm to 4:20pm
Ages 9yrs – 12yrs: 2:30pm to 3:20pm
Ages 13yrs and Older: 1:30pm – 2:20pm
Weekday Swim Clinic:
Tuesday practices: April 27th – June 1st
Thursday practices: April 29th – June 3rd
- 6-8years Thursday 5-5:50pm
- 9-12years Tuesday 5-5:50pm OR 6-6:50pm, OR Thursday 6-6:50pm
Teen Fitness Swimming
Tuesday and Thursday Clinic
Tuesday practices: April 27th – June 3rd
Ages 13-17 Years Old 4:00pm – 4:50pm
Pricing: (Twice a week 16 classes)
Member Registration 8:00am December March 31st
Nonmember Registration 8:00am April 14th