As the pool reopens, we have some modified rules to follow during this current health crisis. We ask that you be patient and flexible as we try to accommodate as many people as safely as we can. We are not offering open swim at this time.
- There is a 30-minute maximum allotted time for lap lane use. You can reserve your lane time below, or call the front desk. If there is no one waiting for your lane at the end of your 30-minute workout, you may continue swimming until another patron requires the lane.
- Only 1 person allowed in each of the lanes available for lap swim (you may share a lane if you currently reside with each other).
- The spa is OPEN: 15-minute maximum, and only 1 person or single family at a time. Like the lap lanes, you can also reserve spa time online below, or by calling the front desk staff to record the reservation.
- Please follow the counter-clockwise “track direction” when water walking in the shallow lanes
- Reservations can be made up to 5 days in advance and must be cancelled at least 1 hour before your reserved time to avoid a $5 no show charge.
- Children are allowed to use the lap lanes only if they are swimming laps. There is currently NO OPEN SWIM scheduled this week. We will post when the open swim schedule becomes available.
- Showers will only be available in the private changing rooms, not in the main locker rooms.Looking for a specific lane? Select your lane by clicking in the All Instructor drop down menu or to see all available lanes just click search
Looking for a specific lane?
Select your lane by clicking in the All Instructor drop down menu or to see all AVAILABLE lanes just click search
Lap Swimming Availability
In addition to the two pools we also have a Hot Tub available for members and guests ages 14 and over. The Hot Tub is currently only AVAILABLE for use by 1 person or household at a time and can be reserved below.
Open Swim & Water Walking Availability
No events available!