What’s Happening at Health Unlimited?
Create an Online Username to Register for Classes and Pool Use
All members have an online account they can use to register for Classs
How To Register Online
Many members have been using our online registration software for years as a way to sign up for Cycling and BodyPump classes or, more recently, for our outdoor classes. If this is the case for you, nothing will change. You can continue to register the same way. If you have never done this, see below or reach out to Danny at email@example.com with questions or issues.
If you are new to online registration, you have a couple of options:
Register on Your Smart Phone:
1) Download the MindBody app on your smart devices
2) Create a login for your Mindbody account and
3) Search for Health Unlimited
4) Select a class or lap lane and check out (no cost)
Register on your desk top computer:
1) Click “Login/Register” in upper most right hand corner of this page.
2) On the next Sign In screen (see below), all HU members should already have a profile in this database but many of you will not have used or activated it before. So, click “Need New Password?” and enter your e-mail address.
3) Check your e-mail for the password reset link and follow those steps to set up a password you know
4) If the system does not recognize your e-mail address, you’ll then need to create a new profile by clicking, you guessed it, “Create Profile”
5) Once you’ve created a profile, you’ll be able to register for classes and pool use online via the website