Group Exercise Schedule
Virtual Classes at Health Unlimited:
- Select classes are being simulcast virtually via the MINDBODY website. These classes will be listed directly underneath each other on the schedule.You can sign up for the in-person class (1 day before) or the virtual class (1 week before).
- If you sign up for the virtual class, you will get an email 30 minutes before class starts with the link to the live feed of the class. You can watch the class on any device with an internet connection but we recommend using a computer or another device with a large screen.
- If you choose to take the class in person, the camera will be focused on the instructor but you may be in the shot. This stream is not open to the public and will not be recorded by Health Unlimited.
Couple of helpful notes about Our Classes:
Signing up is now only required for Virtual, Cycling and BODYPUMP classes. All other classes are drop-in.
Please supply your own exercise mat (we will be selling a limited number of mats – $30 including tax)
Please stay home if you don’t feel well or have been around someone who is ill
For the health and comfort of all, Health Unlimited asks that members and guests refrain from using fragrances such as perfumes, colognes and similar scented products while visiting the club.
How to Register Online
1) Check out the schedule below and click “Member Sign Up” on the class you want to sign up for. Remember only classes that are available will have a Member Signup Button. Classes that are further than a day away will not be available.
2) Either “Sign In” or “Create a Profile”
3) Check out.
Health Unlimited’s Inclement Weather Policy
If Carroll County Schools are Closed or Delayed Due to Inclement Weather, Group Fitness Classes Will Start at 11:00am.