Schedule Effective For MArch 2017
**Schedule Subject to Change without Notification**
Open Swim & Water Walking Availability
Lap Swimming Availability
Using Our Lap Lanes
Our Aquatic Center houses a six-lane, 25yd swimming pool. It is used for a variety of activities, including aerobic exercise classes, swim lessons, scuba classes, swim team, open swim and lap swimming. The layout of our pool allows us to have lap lanes available for our members while instructors are conducting classes. On average, there are two lap lanes available. However, there are occasional times that the deep area of the pool is needed for a class and only one or two lanes are available. Many times lap swimmers are fortunate enough to have a lane to themselves but should you encounter a busier time, the following guidelines should be used.
- If there is more than one person in each of the lanes, sharing lanes would be enforced. Each swimmer would then swim up and back in his/her side of the lane.
- If there are more than two swimmers using the lane, then “Circle Swimming” will be required. Each swimmer would then swim in a counter-clockwise direction (i.e. swim down on the right side of the lane and back on the left). Try to choose a lane where the swimmers are of similar ability.
- When sharing a lane, remember to move to the side of the lane while resting so you are not blocking the wall.
- Children are allowed to use the lap lanes if they are swimming laps.
- You may use the open swim area to swim laps but remember this area is open to all.
- There are no time limits for lap lane use; however, we ask that you be considerate to those wishing to share a lane.
HEALTH UNLIMITED’S INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If Carroll County Schools are Closed or Delayed Due to Inclement Weather, Group Fitness Classes Will Start at 11:30am.
Later Classes Will Be Held as Scheduled, Weather Permitting. Please Call to Confirm.