Health Unlimited Team coaches will be coaching weekday and weekend swim clinics designed to master the basic mechanics of all 4 strokes, and build endurance for longer swim practices in an atmosphere that is supportive and motivating. It is a short te rm commitment with each session set at 6 weeks in length You can register for multiple sessions, as well as register for a combination of weekday and Sunday swim clinic for an added practice day each week.
Requirements for all swim clinics :
- Coach Evaluation – If your swimmer has not been in these programs prior to this year, is new to Health Unlimited Aquatics or has not been swimming in our program for more than a year, then your swimmer MUST schedule a coach s evaluation , currently scheduled for Tuesday, August 27th and Wednesday, August 28th.
Evaluations for swimmers ages 6-10yrs will be held 4:30pm – 5:30pm, and for swimmers ages 11-17yrs, 5:30-6:30 pm.
If you have any conflicts with these evaluation dates/times, or have any questions or concerns, please contact Valencio Jackson, Aquatics Director at Health Unlimited at your earliest convenience.
- Must be able to swim 50 yards of Freestyle & Backstroke
- 25 yards of each stroke for swimmers ages 6-8 years old
- Must be able to swim 25 yards of either Breaststroke or Butterfly
Sunday Swim Clinic:
Eligible Swimmers Ages 6-17 years
Fall Session 1: September 15 – October 20
Fall Session 2: November 3 – December 15 (No practice December 1st)
- Ages 6yrs – 8 yrs: 4:20pm – 5:20pm
- Ages 9yrs – 12 yrs: 3:20pm – 4:20pm
- Ages 13yrs & older: 2:20pm – 3:20pm
Pricing: Members $85 /NonMembers $110
Weekday Swim Clinic:
Eligible Swimmers Ages 9-12 years
Fall Session 1: September 10 – October 17
Fall Session 2: November 5 – December 17 (No practice November 28th)
Practices: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Pricing: Members $170 / NonMembers $220
REGISTRATION OPENS FOR:
MEMBERS – AUGUST 7TH
NON-MEMBERS – AUGUST 21st